|Herald Media, Inc. (www.heraldm.com/english www.koreaherald.co.kr/) is the appointed business partner in Seoul English Language Village Program by Seoul Metropolitan Government (english.seoul.go.kr). Herald Media is in charge of developing education programs, hiring and training teachers, and actual operation and maintenance of the Village. The Seoul English Language Village, located in the center of the city, is scheduled to be opened in November 2004.
Seoul English Language Village focuses on providing young Korean students with real-life experiences in English through various simulated environments. Native English teachers will be trained to conduct certain roles, such as policemen or doctors, as well as in-class teaching. Seoul English Language Village program is largely different from ordinary teaching environments in that, unilateral education is kept to minimal.
The experience will be rewarding and enjoyable for all the participants of the program, including the teachers. We hope to invite qualified, creative and cheerful teachers to enrich our program with high level of dedication.
* Five working days per week (Monday thru Friday)
* Maximum of 8 working hours per day
* Fully furnished single bedroom apartment within the Village complex
* Details of working conditions will be covered fully during interview
* Native English speaker with BA/BS degree of higher
* Teaching experience preferred but not necessary
* Enthusiastic about teaching and working with children
Please contact Seoul English Language Village Department of Personnel for further information at:
e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone : (82) 02-727-0073