|SIRES 2004 will be this year's major exhibition coupled with a conference for the rapidly expanding foodservice and hospitality industries. From large, international chains to the independent or traditional restaurants with big plans for growth, the audience here represents the entire scope of your potential customer base - all under one roof, all looking for new solutions. Put your product in the hands of users and talk to them about solutions to their needs. It's face-toface, it's personal, it's selling the way it's supposed to happen - with a smile and a handshake. The industry will convene only once this year; can you afford to miss the SIRES 2004?
This show is a must to take part in.
* Date: November 11 - 14, 2004 (10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.)
* Venue: COEX Convention Hall (Room 11), Seoul
* Exhibition Profile: Catering Services, Franchise & Restaurant, Traditional Foods, Restaurant / Kitchen Equipment and Facilities, Restaurant / Kitchen Furniture and Interiors, Sanitation.Safety.Uniforms and other
Related Equipment and Supplies, Food and Beverage, Food Preparation and Processing Equipment,
Books.Magazines and Newspapers, Education and Technology
* Conference: Foodservice Management and Culinary Symposium , Wine Tasting and Seminar, Introduction of New Zealand Buttercup Squash and its Applications for Foodservice Industry, Presentation of Korea Hotel & Resort Association
* Event: Culinary Competitions, Specialty Pavilions(Organic, Traditional, Healthy and Functional Foods),
Product Demonstrations, Uniform Fashion Show, Food Styling & Table Setting Show, Theme Day : Music
Festival and Ethnic Food
* How to participate: Entrance Fee: 3,000won (Free of Charge : In case of Pre-Registration)
Space only US$2,000/Space & Shell Stand US$2,500 (Contact the Secretariat)
* Website: http://www.restaurants.or.kr/english/index.ditto